The "Mercedes-Benz PartScan" App provides you, as a service representative, with a fast and reliable solution for documenting vehicle components. The intuitive operation makes it easy for you to scan and transfer the chassis number as well as the serial number of the old and new component.
Overview of the "Mercedes-Benz PartScan" App features:
• Secure login – Authentication
• A valid QR code is required for using the App
• Exclusively for service representatives and partners of Daimler AG
• Fast and reliable documentation – Scanning
• Documentation of the chassis number through barcode scan, OCR (OpticalCharacterRecognition) or manual input
• Documentation of the old component through barcode scan or manual input
• Documentation of the new component through barcode scan or manual input
• Qualitative data – Verification
• Verification of data based on specific criteria prior to transfer
• Only service representatives and partners of Daimler AG can use this App. Successful authentication is required during the login step.
• In version 1.0, the functionality is limited to airbag modules from the Japanese manufacturer Takata.
Mercedes-Benz PartScan is a free software application from the PIMS & Calendars subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-10-03. The program can be installed on Android.
Mercedes-Benz PartScan (version 1.0.0) has a file size of 26.21 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.